Saturday, September 29, 2007

Making progress on getting work as an Organizer

I'm happy to say that I am working both on getting clutter-busting organizing work, and community organizing work. I realized that I can do both simultaneously. I really do love to help people organize their homes, and I'd rather do that then go out and get a "regular" job, or do cleaning--which I am willing to do. But I hope that there will be a demand for my services as Community Organizing Coach--for people who want to better their organization or their neighborhood. I just will keep on holding onto the vision--that even though my right livelihood isn't a "normal" job yet--it will be! I have met and heard of people who get to do this for a living. More and more people are consulting--I don't want to be an executive director. Actually, if I had my druthers, I would work with a team of people to create a training program for Community Organizers. I will work towards that goal soon.

No comments: